Sunday, November 22, 2009

.[Please].

Looking past the iron bars
I long to just be free.
I'm curled up and dying here
But I can't make them see.

Tears slowly slide down my face
As I watch from the inside.
I just want to disappear
But I've got nowhere to hide.

They find it amusing
To cause me constant pain.
I've yearned for sunshine in my life
But I see clouds and rain.

I'm shivering and all alone
There's no one to comfort me.
No one to tell me it's ok
Just those who want to hurt me.

Someone please unlock the door
Let me out of this cage.
Hold me while I let go
Of all my pain, my hurt, my rage.

Keep me close to stop my shaking
Be there to dry my tears.
Stay with me in to the night.
Please help calm my fears.

Don't let them taunt me anymore
Make sure they'll never tease.
Keep me with you, safe from harm
Just love me... please.


November 19, 2001

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have 2 beautiful little girls. I love to read. Fantasy novels mostly. Who needs any more reality than what's on the news. I love music. REAL music. Not that rap crap. I like to bake my own food from scratch and watch everyone else eat it. I love the country and I love the mountains. If I had to pick between the 2 I don't think I could. I love to take pictures of everything and everyone. No one is safe when my camera is out. I like going the out-of-the-way way. The scenic route is always the best, no matter how much longer it takes. I love gardens full of flowers and willow trees and bird baths. I love the smell of the ocean and listening to the waves. I love having too many pillows and falling asleep in the bathtub. I'm just your average kinda girl, but then, there's more to me than most people think. :-)