Sunday, November 22, 2009

[. broken .]

I knew that it had broken
It was shattered, torn apart
I knew it was bound to happen
You finally destroyed my heart.

I saw it laying there in pieces
Jagged, cracked, and dying
I heard the wrenching, twisted sobs
I knew my soul was crying.

I lay there begging... pleading
"Don't do this to me please!"
You turned your back and walked away
And left me screaming on my knees.

I knew that it was broken
I knew you'd be the one to break it.
I know that it can't be made whole again
I'm in pain... and I can't take it.

March 22, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have 2 beautiful little girls. I love to read. Fantasy novels mostly. Who needs any more reality than what's on the news. I love music. REAL music. Not that rap crap. I like to bake my own food from scratch and watch everyone else eat it. I love the country and I love the mountains. If I had to pick between the 2 I don't think I could. I love to take pictures of everything and everyone. No one is safe when my camera is out. I like going the out-of-the-way way. The scenic route is always the best, no matter how much longer it takes. I love gardens full of flowers and willow trees and bird baths. I love the smell of the ocean and listening to the waves. I love having too many pillows and falling asleep in the bathtub. I'm just your average kinda girl, but then, there's more to me than most people think. :-)