Sunday, November 22, 2009

[. Never .]

I'll never be somebody's angel
Never first on anyone's list
I'll never be somebody's "beautiful girl"
Or referred to as "begging to be kissed."


You come to me when you need a shoulder
When you need to know somebody cares
It's ok, I know when you don't need me
It's easy to pretend I'm not there.


You see me, and see that I'm smiling
But don't think that it might not be real
You don't notice that it never touches my eyes
You don't realize the pain that I feel.


I'll never be anyone's angel.
It won't ever matter if I'm not alright
I'm struggling just to keep myself moving
And I feel like I'm losing the fight.

November 2009

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I have 2 beautiful little girls. I love to read. Fantasy novels mostly. Who needs any more reality than what's on the news. I love music. REAL music. Not that rap crap. I like to bake my own food from scratch and watch everyone else eat it. I love the country and I love the mountains. If I had to pick between the 2 I don't think I could. I love to take pictures of everything and everyone. No one is safe when my camera is out. I like going the out-of-the-way way. The scenic route is always the best, no matter how much longer it takes. I love gardens full of flowers and willow trees and bird baths. I love the smell of the ocean and listening to the waves. I love having too many pillows and falling asleep in the bathtub. I'm just your average kinda girl, but then, there's more to me than most people think. :-)